We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Rules For User Conduct And Use Of The Service
By visiting ges.ai and accessing the information, resources, services, products, devices, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly, you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement, and applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date and won’t provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- The users you add or invite on our system may work with other clients, and we are not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of such activity.
- Accessing any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ges.ai and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- GES agents, subcontractors, and users who have signed up for GES may not engage in the same or similar business of or related to security guard management system like GES (for up to 1 year from the date of registration for users). You cannot copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile our system designs, methods, processes.
Payment For The Use Of Service
The payment details as provided at the time of registration for the trial are bound by the following terms:
If you initiate a subscription to a paid service through a free trial offer, you will receive free access to the full-feature system which includes all the features/modules of the system for the duration of the free trial period. At the end of the applicable free trial period, your account is automatically converted to a paid version with all the available features/modules.
- If you do not want a particular module then, you are required to remove the module by going to the subscription page and deactivating that module. If you do not make such changes, your account will be converted to a paid version with all modules and features.
- The user will be automatically charged for the plan based on the number of users and will continue until the subscription is canceled. Any amount that has been automatically charged will not be refunded even if the subscription is canceled.
- In case your payment method is declined, we will try to process the payment 2 more times after 3 consecutive days. If the payment is declined, then we will deactivate your account. You will be required to update your payment method before you can access our services. If the account remains inactive for 3 months, we will remove the account permanently from our system.
- If the user chooses to end the relationship by canceling the subscription, he is solely responsible to close the account. Not doing so will result in loss, which is the sole responsibility of the user.
- In case the user chooses to resume the subscription after cancellation at any time in the past, the process for charging will resume.
- As the user adds or removes the guards registered in the GES platform, the subscription changes accordingly.
- In case of non-payment, the user’s access to the GES platform is suspended till the time the payment is made. The access is restored on payment.
- In case of dissatisfaction with the product, a refund can only be requested within 72hrs from the date and time of payment, the customer needs to explain in detail to the customer care executive why he is not satisfied so that the concerns are addressed or the money may be refunded.
Posting And Conduct Restrictions
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service.
You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its sole discretion. We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
There will be no tolerance for objectionable content and abusive users.
We may provide various open communication tools on our website and apps, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings, reviews, various social media services, messenger chats & reports etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any ges.ai employees or representatives.
You retain all ownership rights in your User Content, but you are required to grant the following rights to the Site and to users of the Service as set forth more fully under the “License Grant” and “Intellectual Property” provisions below:
- When you upload or post User Content to the Site or the Service, you grant to the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service.
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- Any concerns arising out of the use of the system provided by GES is required to be addressed/resolved with the team of GES through direct contact or through mediatory, unless such effort has been made to resolve the matter, the user must not go online and post negative reviews on social networks or anywhere else on the internet.
- By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
- We might use your company logo, name, and images, or any other copyright content from your website on our website, blogs or any other medium or social media channels for marketing purposes only. In case of any objection or if you want us to remove this content or information, reach out to us to get the information or content removed.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from ges.ai or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- As a private patrol company you understand that registering a guard on GES platform does not bind the guard to work exclusively for you, guards can work at multiple companies and the guard profile will be shared with other companies for whom the guard agrees to work for.
- Info shared by the guard will be visible to security guard company representatives, their clients, and other users who have access to the resources.
- GES team may access company data to provide technical support such as but not limited to clients, guards, reports, settings, etc.
- As a security guard when you sign up for GES account using your mobile app, you agree to use your mobile device to share important information about yourself and the job activity while working as a security guard for a security guard company. While you are signed in, you are solely liable for any data charges, or any other cellular carrier charges. Further, you understand that while using your mobile you will be responsible for general wear and tear of your device and you agree not to hold GES responsible for any direct or indirect loss occurring from the use of our system.
- As a security guard registered on the GES platform and using the GES mobile app, you understand that when GPS tracking is enabled, the app tracks the guards' location when the guard is using the app. This information is secure from any unauthorized access.
- The panic button serves the purpose of alerting the admin in case of a non-emergency matter. In the case of an emergency, the user should always contact their local emergency services. It is further advised for the guards and or any other user should not solely depend on the panic button feature to get the attention of other users of the system. You agree to not hold GES responsible for any loss occurring directly or indirectly from the use of panic button feature.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. GES will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Copyrights, Trademarks And Intellectual Property
All content such as image, text, icons, and such are provided by the contractors and subcontractors hired by GES. In case of any conflict with any copyrights or trademark incidents that may arise, GES will investigate the incidents and remove such material from the site. However, GES is not directly responsible for the use of such copyright and trademark violations. All content and materials available on ges.ai, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of ges.ai and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by ges.ai
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
ges.ai is controlled from our offices located in the state of CA, USA. It can be accessed in most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of CA, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of CA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, CA. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, ges.ai expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind. Whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
GES shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay in delivery due to acts of God or causes beyond its reasonable control including acts of the Customer, acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, war, riots, delays in transportation, transportation embargoes, or inability due to causes beyond its reasonable control to obtain necessary engineering talent, labor, materials or manufacturing facilities. In the event of such delay, the delivery date shall be extended for that length of time as may be reasonably necessary to compensate for the delay.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: email@example.com